We no longer accept paper applications. To apply to any of our positions, fill out and submit our Application Form below.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Please refrain from calling about positions as we want to remain available to give our full attention to our clients and their pets.
1.) Animal Caregiver/Housekeeper/Kennal Assistant
Animal Care Center desires to find a caring individual with excellent multi-tasking and communication skills to join our healthcare team as a Animal Caregiver .
• 20-30 hours per week
• 3 month probation period
Wage: per hour: TBD
• Retirement Plan: (after 3 months of employment)
• Uniforms provided: With the exception of footwear
• Pet Health Benefit: (after 3 months of employment)
Routine annual exam and vaccinations for 1 personally owned pet.
All other pet care for this and other personally owned pets discounted at 25%. Product discounted to 15% above cost. (Caps may apply)
• To be genuinely interested in people and their pets
• Great communication skills
• A desire to work with a team approach.
• Housekeeping & Animal Handling skills
• Honesty, Reliability and Flexibility
• Able to lift 30lbs. and be on their feet most of the shift.
• A self starter/self motivated
Duties included but not limited to:
• Walking Pets
• Cleaning Kennels
• Clean up after Surgeries/Treatments
• Stocking Supplies
• Preparation of surgical instruments
• Autoclave Operation
• Maintain Grounds/Sidewalks
• General Hospital Cleaning & Housekeeping
• General support and assistance to all other work groups
All applicants will receive an acknowledgement letter with-in 30 days of submitting an application.
Please do not call our office for information about our progress as we expect it to be a slow process and hope to find the right candidate soon.
2. Full-time Pet Groomer Needed
Animal Care Center – We are very busy and hoping to add another professional groomer to our outstanding team.
We have a large established clientele but we are still growing so we need help!
Applicants with prior professional grooming experience preferred however, new graduates with outstanding references will be considered. Applicants must possess a dynamic, enthusiastic personality, work well within a team atmosphere and pay great attention to detail. Applicant must also be able to groom large and small pets.
This position is commission based with pet benefits.
The position is FULL-TIME or part-time. We are open Monday-Friday
Reliable transportation, punctuality, a professional appearance and a great customer service attitude is a must!
Please contact us by visiting our website www.animalcarecenterbaxter.com to fill out an application and submit your resume and three references.